The Golden Triangle in West Africa
Blox Has a Stake in Three World Class Gold Regions in Ghana and Guinea.
Blox now has a stake in three of the most highly prospective gold areas in West Africa: the Kibi Belt in Ghana, the world-famous Ashanti Belt in Ghana (over 140-million ounces discovered to date in the Ashanti Belt) and the gold and mineral-rich, but under-explored, Siguiri Basin in Guinea.
Blox plans to develop its gold assets in each area to realize a multi-million ounce combined resource in the mid to long term.
Fig. 3: The three world-class belt regions, forming The Golden Triangle between Guinea and Ghana
Siguiri Basin | Guinea
• Blox has a 1.29M Oz JORC compliant resource estimate at Mansounia.
• Proximal Properties: Semafo’s Kiniero project adjoins northern concession boundary; Nordgold’s 7.8M Oz Lefa Mine lies to the North, as does
Anglogold Ashanti’s 5.2M Oz.
• Siguiri mine and Cassidy’s 1M Oz Kouroussa property is to the north east.
Birim Region | Ghana
• Blox has prospecting licenses at Asamankese, Osenase and Pramkese.
• Proximal Properties: Xtra Gold concessions in the Kibi Belt – 400k Oz resources.
Ashanti Belt | Ghana
• Blox has invested in Ashanti Sankofa, Inc. which has concessions at Anuoro and Beposo with a combined resource of 300k Oz.
• Proximal Properties: Owere Mines’ Konongo mine lies directly to the North of Anuoro, the Oboum mine lies to the south of Beposo.
"Blox's investment into Ashanti Sankofa Inc. establishes our stake, and our strategic position, in the highly prospective
Ashanti Gold Belt Region."
RONALD RENNE | Chairman & CEO